A. Introduction1. What is D-Master Monster?
D-Master Monster, short for Deck Master Monster, is a type of Monster Card that is colored RED
(like the illegal Slifer). They are stored in the in D-Master Zone
, a new type of Zone that locates on the left of the Extra Deck Zone.
Deck Master was first introduced to us in the Virtual World
Arc of Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster (for more information, please visit yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Deck_Mas…
). Later, my friend
tried to make his own version of Deck Master
and that inspired me, but back then, I didn't have enough ideas and had trouble in making Deck Master fit with the real game. Now, I finally figure how my version of Deck Master is gonna be like.2. What special about D-Master Monster?
● First of all, pretty much like Pendulum Monster Cards having Pendulum Effect, D-Master Monster has an effect called D-Master Effect
. This kind of effect is written in small typesetting in a partially transparent box, which is right above the monster's lore box.
● Like I said above, D-Master Monster is in the D-Master Zone, but in the anime, you can Summon it to your field from almost anytime you want. So I give it a new form of Special Summon called Superior Summon
.3. How does D-Master work?
● How can you activate the D-Master Effect?
-You can activate the D-Master Effect of a D-Master Monster from your D-Master Zone OR face-up on your side of the field
-If the D-Master you want to activate is in your D-Master Zone, you FLIP IT FACE-UP
in your D-Master Zone. After the Chain of effects (if any) ends, that D-Master remains face-up, but you still can use its D-Master Effect.
● How do you Superior Summon a D-Master Monster?
You can Superior Summon your D-Master Monster in either player's Main Phase or Battle Phase from your D-Master Zone
● When a FACE-UP
D-Master Monster you control in the Monster Zone
is destroyed by your opponent's card (either by battle or by card effect)
, you lose 4000 LP
.B. Rulings1. About Superior Summon
● A Superior Summon CANNOT BE NEGATED by cards that negate Special Summons like "Solemn Warning" and "Thunder King Rai-Oh".
● Cards and effects CANNOT BE ACTIVATED
in response to the Superior Summon.2. About D-Master Monster
● You CAN ONLY HAVE 1
D-Master Monster in your Deck. Before the Duel starts, each player take the D-Master Monster in their Deck (if any)
and place it FACE-DOWN
in the D-Master Zone.
● D-Master Monster can have the same name as one of your card in the Deck, but D-Master isn't counted as 1 of the copies.
● D-Master Monsters are Special Summon monsters like Fusion, Ritual, Synchro and Xyz Monsters.
● D-Master Monsters face-up on the field can be used for Fusion, Ritual, Synchro or Xyz Summon. If so, the monster it used for is treated as your new D-Master Monster
, and that monster gains the D-Master Effect
● When a D-Master Monster would be RETURNED TO THE HAND OR DECK
by a card effect, it is RETURNED TO THE D-Master Zone INSTEAD
.3. About D-Master Effect
D-Master Effect CANNOT BE NEGATED
by other card effects.C. SPECIAL THANKS TO MY FRIEND WHO GIVES ME THE RED CARD FRAME, AND MOST OF ALL, THE INSPIRATION.HOPE YOU ALL LIKE MY NEW PROJECT ^^ IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA FOR MY D-MASTER, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE IT WITH ME ^^